Every bag of Habit has a blend of beans crafted to achieve a classic flavour profile reminiscent of the best cup of diner coffee you've ever had.
Our coffee is balanced, sweet & chocolatey with a mellow, red apple acidity without being too fruit forward. A classic & consistent flavour profile that you can count on every morning.
The beans are all sourced from Billy over at Westcoast Coffee Traders.
The current blend (as of Mar 1, 2021) consists of:
50% Washed Guatemala Finca Carrizal
- Region: New Oriente
- Varieties: Bourbon, Caturra, Catuai, Villa Sarchi, Pacas
- Elevation 1000-1200 MASL
- Producer: Ricardo Zelaya
35% Natural Brazil Fazenda Santa Helena.
- Region: Carmo de Minus
- Variety: Yellow Catucai
- Elevation: 950-1300 MASL
- Producers: Ernane & Eleny Pereira Carniero
15% Washed Colombia Concordia Antioquia
- Region: Concordia, Southwest Antioquia
- Varieties: Caturra, Castillo
- Elevation: 1650-1850 MASL
- Farms: Plantanillal, Azulita & Paysandu
More details on each of the beans, the producers and farms below.